Utah 2007 ballot measures
- It was a veto referendum.
- The statute challenged was successfully defeated.
- The measure's topic dealt with education.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum 1||Education||Would allow first state-mandated school voucher program||
Not on the ballot
|VR||House Bill No. 38||Taxes||Amendments to Local option sales and use Taxes on certain Accommodations|
- Utah Legislature
- 2007 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |