Utah 2008 ballot measures
- All of the ballot measures gained a spot on the ballot through the process of legislative referral.
- No citizen initiatives made the ballot.
- All five were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Admin. of gov't.||Revises Executive Officer succession provisions||
|Amendment B||State budget||Permanent state trust fund||
|Amendment C||State legislature||Changes beginning of state legislative sessions from third Monday in January to fourth Monday in January||
|Amendment D||Redistricting||Clarifies when the legislature can divide state into districts.||
|Amendment E||State budget||Authorizes the state to subscribe to stocks and bonds.||
- Utah Legislature
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah
State of Utah
Salt Lake City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Food | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Utah Chairman of Public Service Commission |