Utah 2008 ballot measures
November 4, 2008 ballot in Utah.
- All of the ballot measures gained a spot on the ballot through the process of legislative referral.
- No citizen initiatives made the ballot.
- All five were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Admin. of gov't.||Revises Executive Officer succession provisions|
|Amendment B||State budget||Permanent state trust fund|
|Amendment C||State legislature||Changes beginning of state legislative sessions from third Monday in January to fourth Monday in January|
|Amendment D||Redistricting||Clarifies when the legislature can divide state into districts.|
|Amendment E||State budget||Authorizes the state to subscribe to stocks and bonds.|
- Utah Legislature
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of Utah ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Utah
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Utah