Utah state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Utah are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Utah's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Utah.
- Attorney General of Utah
- Governor of Utah
- Lieutenant Governor of Utah
- Utah Commissioner of Agriculture and Food
- Utah Commissioner of Insurance
- Utah Commissioner of Labor
- Utah Director of Natural Resources
- Utah Public Service Commission
- Utah State Auditor
- Utah Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Utah Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Utah down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- Utah gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2012
- Utah state executive official elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Utah + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.