Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 29|
Gamble's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Excerpt: "There are many struggling homeowners in and around the San Fernando Valley that are in need and deserve assistance to afford their home."
- Excerpt: "Ensuring that our Schools, Teachers, and Parents have the Funding and Tools they need to encourage our Children and Young Adults to succeed."
- Excerpt: "With over 600,000 people homeless on any given night within our Country, and at lease 82,000 of those are homeless in Los Angeles. This is not only dismal but Candidate Venice Gamble believes that the only acceptable number of homeless is 0."
- Excerpt: "The United States of America is the greatest country in the world. We are the country where dreams and made true every day. Many people, from all over the globe come to our county in search for a better life for their families and for themselves. Candidate Gamble has stood and watched how there are several bills debated within the House and the Senate, with no change to come for those who simply want to immigrate, work, pay taxes, and live a lawful and peaceful life in the United States of America "
- Excerpt: "Each year in the news media, we all hear how the house and senate cannot come to an agreement in a sound and strong budget and would rather allow the country to default on their obligations, or institute a furlough program that hurts families. The time has come for comprehensive change and reform."
Gamble is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 29th District. Gamble is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Gamble is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Venice + Gamble + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- INSIDE GAMING: Adelson Faces Steep Odds in Campaign to Roll Back Internet ... - OnlinePokerReport.com
- Adelson faces steep odds in campaign to roll back Internet gambling - Casino City Times
- Whicker: Big fight finds glitzy home in Macau - OCRegister (subscription)
- Leaders, builders, pioneers and stirrers, 1963-2013 - The Australian Financial Review
- 'Tis the season - The Almanac Online
- Las Vegas Transforms Into A Winter Wonderland To Bedazzle Visitors This ... - Canada NewsWire (press release)
- 'SkyRise Miami' Observation Tower May Be The Craziest Miami Thing Yet - Huffington Post
- Lincoln, JFK, Gettysburg, & the War Against Wall Street - Executive Intelligence Review (EIR)
- 100 Years of Water: Los Angeles Aqueduct, William Mulholland helped create ... - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- America's Best Food Town - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 29th congressional district elections, 2014
- California's 29th congressional district