|Maine House of Representatives District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Political Consultant/Grant Writer|
Magnan is Curator of Collections of the Stockton Springs Historical Society, a grant writer, and political consultant. She has been a school principal, teacher, and superintendent.
Magnan is a member of the MSAD #56 School Board, Congregational Church, Sandy Point Community Club, and the Maine State Democratic Committee.
Prior to leaving the house, Magnan served on the following committees:
Veronica Magnan raised $5,356 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 41|
|Veronica Magnan (D)||2,604|
|R. Kenneth Lindell (R)||2,381|
In 2008 Veronica Magnan collected $5,356 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Veronica Magnan
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Magnan
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Magnan's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Veronica Magnan
|Maine House of Representatives District 41
| Succeeded by|
James Gillway (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |