For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 131|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Maine House of Representatives District 41|
|2008 - 2010|
|Profession||Political consultant/grant writer|
Magnan has been Curator of Collections of the Stockton Springs Historical Society, a grant writer and political consultant. She has also been a school principal, teacher and superintendent.
Magnan has been a member of the MSAD #56 School Board, Congregational Church, Sandy Point Community Club, and the Maine State Democratic Committee.
Prior to leaving the house, Magnan served on the following committees:
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Veronica Magnan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Karleton Ward was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ward defeated Magnan in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 131, General Election, 2014|
Veronica Magnan raised $5,356 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 41|
|Veronica Magnan (D)||2,604|
|R. Kenneth Lindell (R)||2,381|
In 2008 Veronica Magnan collected $5,356 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Veronica Magnan
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Magnan
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Magnan's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Veronica Magnan
|Maine House of Representatives District 41
| Succeeded by|
James Gillway (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |