Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 16|
|Bachelor's||William Jewell College, 1981|
|Profession||Owner, Certified Public Accountant Firm|
Hurlbert's professional experience includes owning a Certified Public Accountant Firm. He earned his B.S. in Accounting from William Jewell College in 1981.
Hurlbert's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Vic is for:
- "Cutting Taxes"
- "Reducing the role of government"
- "Pro Life policies"
- "Attracting jobs to our area"
- "Decreasing government expenses"
- "Constituent services"
- "Improving transparency in government"
- "Eliminating job-killer or out-of-date regulations"
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Noel J. Shull||52.9%||1,681|
Hurlbert and his wife, Pam, have three children; Stephanie, Cassie, and Victor.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Vic + Hurlbert + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Vic Hurlbert on Facebook
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |