Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 92|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Vicki Cain was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Billy Spivey was unopposed in the Republican primary. Spivey defeated Cain in the general election.
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 92, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Billy Spivey Incumbent||66.3%||8,089|
Cain ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 92. Cain defeated Mary Rene Baxter and Anita Tipton in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by Billy Spivey (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 92, General Election, 2012|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 92 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Mary Rene Baxter||28.4%||855|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Vicki + Cain + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 92
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Unofficial primary results," accessed July 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |