|Missouri State Senate, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 17|
|2003-2009, 2011 - 2013|
|Birthday||August 12, 1957|
Schneider served in the Missouri House of Representatives, representing District 17 from 2011 to 2013.
Schneider's professional experience includes working as the president of Schneider Properties and Schneider Custom Homes.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Schneider served on these committees:
- Economic Development
- Financial Institutions
- Local Government, Vice Chair
- Professional Registration and Licensing
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Missouri State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Bob Onder faces Vicki Schneider and Chuck Gatschenberger in the Republican primary.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 17 General Election (2010)|
|Vicki Schneider (R)||8,104|
|Kenny Biermann (D)||6,456|
Not all contribution reports have been submitted yet.
Schneider and her husband, Michael, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Vicki + Schneider + Missouri + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri State Senate
- Missouri State Senate District 2
- Missouri State Senate elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- House website (2011 session)
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- List of candidates certified for the August 3, 2010 primary in Missouri
|Missouri House of Representatives District 17
| Succeeded by|
Myron Neth (R)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |