|New Mexico House of Representatives District 50|
|November 1, 2013-present|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Albuquerque City Council|
|Bachelor's||University of New Mexico|
|Place of birth||Los Lunas, NM|
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
Perea ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico State Senate District 30. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent David Ulibarri (D) ran against three opponents in the Democratic primary. She was defeated by Clemente Sanchez in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico State Senate, District 30, General Election, 2012|
Perea has been given an "A" rating by the NRA.
Perea and her husband Serafin have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Vickie + Perea + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- www.sfreporter.com/, "Governor Picks Republican Vickie Perea To Fill Vacant State House Seat," accessed January 17, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," Accessed March 23, 2012
- Vickie4nmsenate.com "Vickie Perea receives "A" rating from NRA," Accessed September 10, 2012
- Vickie4nmsenate.com "Meet Vickie," Accessed September 10, 2012
Stephen P. Easley (D)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 50
November 1, 2013-present
| Succeeded by|