|Florida State Senate District 12|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Crist earned his A.A. from Saint Petersburg Junior College in 1980 and his B.A. in Communication from the University of South Florida in 1983. His professional experience includes working as an Advisor for the United States Attorney General on Florida Correction Issues and President of Metropolitan Communications Incorporated.
- Commerce Committee
- Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations Committee, Florida State Senate
- Criminal Justice Committee, Florida State Senate
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability Committee, Florida State Senate
- Rules Committee, Florida State Senate
On November 7, 2006, Crist won re-election to the 12th District Seat in the Florida State Senate, defeating C. Burt Linthicum (Constitution Party of Florida).
|Florida State Senate, District 12 (2006)|
|Victor Crist (R)||85,385||71.1%|
|C. Burt Linthicum (CPF)||34,895||28.9%|
In 2006, Crist collected $301,410 in campaign contributions. The six largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Florida Republican Party||$61,000|
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|Florida Home Builders Association||$2,000|
|Florida Cable Telecommunications Association||$2,000|
|Florida Association of Realtors||$2,000|
Crist has a wife, Angela.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Victor + Crist + Florida + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida State Senate
- Florida Senate Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart Victor Crist candidate summary
- Project Vote Smart Victor Crist biography
- Florida State Senator Victor D. Crist
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Florida Senate, District 12
| Succeeded by|