|Florida State Senate District 12|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Crist served in the Florida State House of Representatives from 1992 to 2000. He then joined the Florida State Senate in 2002.
Crist was an Advisor for the United States Attorney General on Florida Correction Issues. He is currently President of Metropolitan Communications Incorporated.
Crist earned his AA from Saint Petersburg Junior College in 1980. He went on to receive his BA in Communication from the University of South Florida in 1983. He then attended Graduate Studies in Communication.
- Commerce Committee, Florida State Senate
- Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations Committee, Florida State Senate
- Criminal Justice Committee, Florida State Senate
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability Committee, Florida State Senate
- Rules Committee, Florida State Senate
|Florida State Senate, District 12 (2006)|
|Victor Crist (R)||85,385||71.1%|
|C. Burt Linthicum (CPF)||34,895||28.9%|
In 2006, Crist collected $301,410 in campaign contributions. The six largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Florida Republican Party||$61,000|
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|Florida Home Builders Association||$2,000|
|Florida Cable Telecommunications Association||$2,000|
|Florida Association of Realtors||$2,000|
Crist has a wife, Angela.
- Official Florida State Senate website of Senator Victor Crist
- Project Vote Smart Victor Crist candidate summary
- Project Vote Smart Victor Crist biography
- Florida State Senator Victor D. Crist
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Florida Senate, District 12
| Succeeded by|