|New York State Assembly, District 86|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$171/full day; $61/half day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Pichardo won election in a special election for New York State Assembly District 86. The seat was vacant following Rep. Nelson Castro's (D) resignation amidst a bribery scandal. Pichardo defeated six others in an open primary, which took place on September 10 and defeated Rene Santos (R) and Jose Marte (L) in the special election, which took place no November 5.
|New York State Assembly, District 86, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Victor + Pichardo + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- nydailynews.com, "Gov. Cuomo opts against special election for open Bronx Assembly seat," April 26, 2013
- newyork.cbslocal.com, "State Assembly - District 86 - Dem Primary," September 10, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- vote.nyc.ny.us, "Official Democratic primary results," accessed December 11, 2013
- vote.nyc.ny.us, "Official election results," accessed December 11, 2013
Nelson Castro (D)
|New York Assembly District 86
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |