Virginia state executive offices
State executive organization
The executive branch of Virginia's state government includes appointed and elected officials. The following chart details the relationship among different offices in Virginia's executive branch:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Virginia.
- Attorney General of Virginia
- Governor of Virginia
- Lieutenant Governor of Virginia
- Virginia Commissioner of Insurance
- Virginia Commissioner of Labor and Industry
- Virginia Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry
- Virginia Secretary of Natural Resources
- Virginia Secretary of State
- Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Virginia Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Virginia Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no elections in Virginia in 2014.
- Virginia attorney general election, 2013
- Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
- Virginia lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2013
- Virginia state executive official elections, 2013
There were no elections in Virginia in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Virginia + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.