For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 2|
Childs has worked as a principal, a teacher and an athletic director.
|U.S. House, Georgia District 2 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State|
|Vivian Childs (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$16,371||$(7,036)||$9,334|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2014||$9,334.00||$4,494.00||$(13,763.00)||$65.00|
Childs is married to Reverend Henry Childs, a retired colonel. They have three adult children and nine grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Vivian + Childs + Georgia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Georgia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Georgia's 2nd Congressional District
- WMAZ 13, "Houston County woman to challenge Rep. Bishop," accessed February 25, 2014
- Associated Press, "Primary election results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Vivian Childs for Congress, "Meet Vivian," accessed March 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Vivian Childs 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 30, 2014