For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Wabeno Area School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Wabeno Area School District to increase its property tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limits by $1,050,000 in 2013-2014, $1,300,000 in 2014-2015 and $1,500,000 in 2015-2016 for non-recurring purposes.
|Wabeno School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the School District of Wabeno Area, Forest, Langlade, Marinette and Oconto Counties, Wisconsin, that the revenues included in the School District budget be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $1,050,000 for the 2013-2014 school year, $1,300,000 for the 2014-2015 school year and $1,500,000 for the 2015-2016 school year for non-recurring purposes. Adopted and recorded January 2, 2013.||”|
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Forest County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Langlade County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Marinette County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Oconto County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Forest County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |