Wade R. Wieser
Wieser graduated from Parkway Central High School in 1991, and earned degrees in business administration and data processing. After various career endeavors, Wieser earned his Juris Doctorate from Washington University’s School of Law. He is now a captain in the Army Reserve. He and his wife, Christina, have four children.
- See also: Parkway Schools elections (2014)
|Parkway Schools, At-Large General Election, 3-year term, 2014|
|Nonpartisan||Chris Jacob Incumbent||23.7%||4,370|
|Nonpartisan||Dee Mogerman Incumbent||22%||4,048|
|Nonpartisan||Wade R. Wieser||15.3%||2,813|
|Source: St. Louis County, Missouri, "General Municipal Election Official Results," accessed June 20, 2014|
Wieser did not file a campaign finance report with the Missouri Ethics Commission in this election.
Wieser was endorsed by the Missouri National Education Association.
What was at stake?
Three seats on the Parkway Schools school board were up for general election on April 8, 2014. Incumbents Chris Jacob, Dee Mogerman and newcomer Deborah Hopper defeated challengers Tim Sauer and Wade R. Wieser for the three at-large seats. Incumbent Bruce Major did not file for re-election of his seat.
About the district
- See also: Parkway Schools, Missouri
St. Louis County outperformed the rest of Missouri in terms of higher education achievement in 2013. The United States Census Bureau found that 40.6 percent of St. Louis County residents aged 25 years and older had attained a bachelor's degree compared to 26.2 percent for Missouri as a whole. The median household income in St. Louis County was $58,910 compared to $47,380 for the state of Missouri. The poverty rate in St. Louis County was 10.9 percent compared to 15.5 percent for the entire state.
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin rather than a race. Citizens may report both their race and their place of origin, and as a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table may exceed 100 percent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wade + Wieser + Parkway + Schools + Missouri"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Parkway Schools, "Board Candidates 2014," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Ethics Commission, "Campaign Finance Reports," accessed April 9, 2014
- Missouri National Education Administration, "Recommendations," accessed April 9, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "St. Louis County, Missouri," accessed February 3, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed April 22, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Missouri Election Results," accessed January 23, 2015
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014
- Each column will add up to 100 percent after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages, although rounding by the Census Bureau may make the total one- or two-tenths off from being exactly 100 percent. This Ballotpedia page provides a more detailed explanation of how the Census Bureau handles race and ethnicity in its surveys.
|2014 Parkway Schools Elections|
|St. Louis County, Missouri|
|Election date:||April 8, 2014|
|Candidates:||At-large: Deborah Hopper • Incumbent, Chris Jacob • Incumbent, Dee Mogerman • Tim Sauer • Wade R. Wieser|
|Important information:||What was at stake? • Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|