Waldo County, Maine
- Main article: Evaluation of Maine county websites
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Budgets are archived for 14 years.
- Administrative Officials
- Department heads are listed for each department on department pages
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number and personalized email address.
- Elected Officials
- Meeting minutes are archived for 8 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 8 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- The most recent audit is posted.
- Audits dating back to 2001 are available.
- The main page states that the public can contact the commissioners office for information regarding contracts.
- Public Records
- The main page states, "All public records are available via the appropriate County Office or Department, which are listed on the upper left-hand side of this website."
- Each department lists a contact, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Tax revenues are broken down by federal, state, and local funding in the budget.
- Local taxes, like property taxes, are available online.
- Bids and RFPs are not posted online.
- Approved contract statements are not available online for vendors above $10,000.
- Official Website of Waldo County
- Waldo County Marketing Association
- Brief history from the Waldo County, Maine GenWeb site
- Waldo County on Maine.gov
- Waldo County on ePodunk
- Waldo County, Budgets, Accessed: November 26, 2012
- Waldo County, Elected Officials, Accessed: November 26, 2012
- Emails, Accessed: Jan. 8, 2013
- Waldo County, Meeting Minutes and Agendas, Accessed: November 26, 2012
- Waldo County, Audits, Accessed: November 26, 2012
- Waldo County, Treasurer, Accessed: November 26, 2012
- Waldo County, Lobbying declaration on the main page, Accessed: November 26, 2012