|South Carolina State Senate District 41|
|July 23, 2012-November 12, 2012|
|November 12, 2012|
|Years in position||2|
Unofficial election results showed Hundley defeated Tinkler by a mere 14 votes - 3,098 to 3,112. Edward received 53 votes. Twenty-two votes had not been counted due to a provisional status and an automatic recount took place on July 20. Hundley survived the recount, winning the seat.
|South Carolina State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Walter + Hundley + South Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Twitter, "SC Senate GOP tweet," July 23, 2012
- Island Connection, "The Battle for District 41," June 4, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Official Primary Results
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 26, 2012
- Examiner, "Special election results still undetermined for SC State Senate race," July 17, 2012
- Post and Courier, "Hundley survives recount, challenged ballots in Senate District 41," July 21, 2012
Glenn McConnell (R)
|South Carolina State Senate - District 41
July 23, 2012-November 12, 2012
| Succeeded by|
Paul Thurmond (R)