For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 87|
|2002 - 2010|
Beck earned his B.S. in Marketing and his M.S. in Education from Troy University.
Beck did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
During his last term in office, Beck served on the following committees:
- Commerce Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Alcohol and Gambling Regulations
- Subcommittee on Business and Labor (Ranking Minority Member)
- Tourism and Travel Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
Below are Beck's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Retail Assoc||$2,500|
|Business Council of AL||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Warren + Beck + Alabama + House + Legislature" Warren Beck News Feed
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Legislature - Warren Beck
- Project Vote Smart - Warren Beck
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|Alabama House of Representatives District 87
2002- February 23, 2010
| Succeeded by|
To be determined
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|