|Nevada State Senate Clark 12 District|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
resigned June 2009
During his term in office, Hardy represented the Clark 12 District.
Hardy earned his BA in Political Science from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Hardy was Vice President of The Furman Group from 1991 to 1993. He was then President of Warren Hardy and Associates from 1993 to 2001. He is currently President of Associated Builders and Contractors.
Hardy served in the Nevada State Assembly in 1991. He then joined the Nevada State Senate in 2003. He served in that position, representing the Clark 12 District, until his resignation in June 2009.
During his last term in office, Hardy served on these committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Senate
- Finance Committee, Nevada Senate
- Legislative Operations and Elections Committee, Nevada Senate
Hardy and his wife, Carol, have four children.
- Official Nevada State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1992, 1990
|Nevada State Senate Clark 12 District
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found