|Nevada State Senate Clark 12 District|
|Nevada State Assembly|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
Hardy served in the Nevada State Assembly in 1991.
Hardy earned his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. His professional experience includes working as the Vice President of The Furman Group from 1991 to 1993, as the President of Warren Hardy and Associates from 1993 to 2001 and as the President of Associated Builders and Contractors.
During his last term in office, Hardy served on these committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Senate
- Finance Committee, Nevada Senate
- Legislative Operations and Elections Committee, Nevada Senate
Hardy and his wife, Carol, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Warren + Hardy + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official Nevada State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1992, 1990
|Nevada State Senate Clark 12 District
| Succeeded by|
Stan Olsen (R)