For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Warren School District Levy & Bond Question (November 2012)
If approved, this question would have authorized the Warren School District to issue up to $10,750,000 to be repaid over no less than 20 years by a property tax levy of up to 3.45 mills ($3.45 per $1,000 of assessed valuation). This debt would be used to fund the improvement of the District. This question, if approved, also authorizes the District to levy an additional property tax of up to five mills in order to fund construction, enlargement and renovation improvements to the district.
|Warren SD Levy & Bond Question|
Election results from Athens County, Current Election Results and Washington County Election Results, December 7, 2012
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Warren Local School District, Washington and Athens Counties, Ohio be authorized to do the following:
(1) Issue bonds for the purpose of constructing school facilities and locally funded initiatives under the Classroom Facilities Assistance Program of the Ohio School Facilities Commission; furnishing and equipping the same; improving the sites thereof; and acquiring land and interests in land as necessary, in the principal amount of $10,750,000, to be repaid annually over a maximum period of twenty (20) years, and levy a property tax outside the ten-mill limitation, estimated by the county auditor to average over the bond repayment period 3.45 mills for each one dollar of tax valuation, which amounts to 34.5 cents ($0.345) for each one hundred dollars of tax valuation, to pay the annual debt charges on the bonds, and to pay debt charges on any notes issued in anticipation of those bonds?
(2) Levy an additional property tax to provide for the acquisition, construction, enlargement, renovation, and financing of permanent improvements for the School District at a rate not exceeding five (5) mills for each one dollar of tax valuation, which amounts to fifty cents ($0.50) for each one hundred dollars of tax valuation, for a period of ten (10) years?
FOR THE BOND ISSUE AND LEVY
- Washington County Elections, Sample Ballots Search
- Washington County Elections, List of Issues (dead link)
- Washington County Elections, Warren School District Sample Ballot (timed out)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |