Warren Van Wyck
|Warren Van Wyck|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Vermont House of Representatives, Addison-3|
|February 7, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||February 7, 2013|
|Appointed by||Governor Peter Shumlin|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Van Wyck served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General, Housing and Military Affairs|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Addison-3 has two state representatives. Incumbent Diane Lanpher and John Spencer were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Warren Van Wyck was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- National Federation of Independent Business in Vermont: 2013-2014 Legislative Voting Record
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on key small business issues.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Warren + Van + Wyck + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Burlington Free Press, "Van Wyck appointed to fill Vt. House seat," February 7, 2013
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014