Washington 1964 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Five of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 215||Forests & Parks||Assigns taxes on boat fuel to the acquisition and improvement of marine recreation lands|
|LRSS||Referendum 11||Bonds||Authorizes $10 million in bonds for the acquisition of land for public outdoor recreational use|
|LRSS||Referendum 12||Bonds||Authorizes up to $59 million in bonds for the construction of schools|
|LRSS||Referendum 13||Bonds||Authorizes $4,600,000 in bonds for the construction of a juvenile correctional institution|
|VR||Referendum 34||Gambling||Relaxes laws against mechanical gambling games and devices, sales boards and trades, gambling cardrooms and bingo|
|SJR 1||Local Gov't||Permits any city with 10,000 or more inhabitants to frame a charter for its own government|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |