Washington 1974 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum 34||Lottery||Establishes a state lottery|
|SJR 140||State Exec||Restricts the governor's veto power and permits the legislature to reconvene to consider vetoed bills|
|SJR 143||Elections||Establishes a thirty-day residency requirement to vote in a state, county, or precinct election|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state