Washington 1974 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum 34||Lottery||Establishes a state lottery||
|SJR 140||State Exec||Restricts the governor's veto power and permits the legislature to reconvene to consider vetoed bills||
|SJR 143||Elections||Establishes a thirty-day residency requirement to vote in a state, county, or precinct election||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |