Washington 1976 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved and four were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 322||Water||Criminalizes the fluoridation of public water||
|ITP||Initiative 325||Nuclear||Requires new nuclear power plants to meet certain conditions and acquire a two-thirds vote in the legislature||
|LRSS||Referendum 36||Gov't Acc||Requires appointed state officials to file financial reports with the Public Disclosure Commission||
|SJR 137||Taxes||Permits excess property tax levies for schools to be approved by voters for two-year periods||
|SJR 139||Gov't Salaries||Requires any change in salary of the legislature to happen at the same time for all members||
|HJR 64||Local Gov't||Creates a state agency for developing county home-rule charter models||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state