For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1982 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 412||Business||Sets a maximum annual interest rate for retail installment contracts at 12%|
|ITP||Initiative 414||Environment||Establishes a minimum five cent recycling refund on sales of soft drinks and alcohol|
|ITP||Initiative 435||Taxes||Replaces the state sales tax on food with a 10% franchise tax on corporations|
|SJR 143||Development||Permits local governments to finance development projects through resulting increased tax revenues|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |