Washington 1982 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 412||Business||Sets a maximum annual interest rate for retail installment contracts at 12%||
|ITP||Initiative 414||Environment||Establishes a minimum five cent recycling refund on sales of soft drinks and alcohol||
|ITP||Initiative 435||Taxes||Replaces the state sales tax on food with a 10% franchise tax on corporations||
|SJR 143||Development||Permits local governments to finance development projects through resulting increased tax revenues||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |