Washington 1985 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|HJR 12||Gov't Finances||Permits public workers compensation funds to be invested in any manner authorized by law|
|HJR 22||Elections||Eliminates voter turnout requirements on voter approval of public school excess property tax levies|
|HJR 23||Development||Permits local governments to finance development projects through resulting increased tax revenues|
|HJR 42||Agriculture||Allows agricultural trade commissions to engage in promotional hosting to develop agricultural trade|
- 1985 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state