For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1986 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum 40||Nuclear||Authorizes state officials to continue challenging the federal selection of nuclear waste repository locations|
|ITL||Initiative 90||Taxes||Increases sales tax to fund wildlife conservation and recreation programs|
|SJR 136||Judiciary||Expands the authority and membership of the commission reviewing judicial conduct|
|SJR 138||Elections||Modifies the process of filling vacancies in state legislative and county offices|
|HJR 49||Gov't Salaries||Establishes an independent commission to set salaries for elected officials|
|HJR 55||Education||Permits voters to approve tax levies to finance school construction not exceeding six years|
- 1986 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |