For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1987 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum Bill 41||Fed Con||Allows the state to challenge the authority of the Federal Reserve in court|
|ITL||Initiative 92||Health Care||Prohibits physicians from charging Medicare patients more than federally defined charges|
|SJR 8207||Judiciary||Grants retired Superior Court judges the ability to handle cases in which the judge made discretionary rulings before retirement|
|SJR 8212||Gov't Finances||Removes constitutional ban on investing public land funds in stocks and private lending|
|HJR 4212||Legislature||Extends the length of terms for legislative representatives|
|HJR 4220||Education||Levies a property tax for the construction of schools|
- 1987 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state