Washington 1987 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum Bill 41||Fed Con||Allows the state to challenge the authority of the Federal Reserve in court||
|ITL||Initiative 92||Health Care||Prohibits physicians from charging Medicare patients more than federally defined charges||
|SJR 8207||Judiciary||Grants retired Superior Court judges the ability to handle cases in which the judge made discretionary rulings before retirement||
|SJR 8212||Gov't Finances||Removes constitutional ban on investing public land funds in stocks and private lending||
|HJR 4212||Legislature||Extends the length of terms for legislative representatives||
|HJR 4220||Education||Levies a property tax for the construction of schools||
- 1987 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state