Washington 1988 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All five of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 518||Minimum Wage||Increases the state minimum wage from $2.30 to $4.25|
|ITL||Initiatives 97 and 97B||Environment||Imposes a new tax on hazardous substances for waste cleanup programs|
|HJR 4222||Taxes||Increases tax exemption on personal property to $3,000|
|HJR 4223||Energy||Continues residential energy conservation assistance|
|HJR 4231||Constitution||Removes references in the state constitution to "idiots, insane, dumb, and defective youth"|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1988 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1988 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |