Washington 1990 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 547||Admin of Gov't||Requires land use planning by all counties and creates regional management councils to develop rules and grant approval for local land use plans|
|HJR 4203||Local Gov't||Modifies the rules governing the creation of new counties|
|HJR 4231||Taxes||Authorizes voters to approve excess tax levies for six or fewer years|
|SJR 8212||Taxes||Permits basing the tax value of low-income housing upon the property's current use|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |