For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1992 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- All two of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 573||Term Limits||Limits the term lengths for certain political offices|
|ITL||Initiative 134||Elections||Limits campaign contributions, prohibits public finding of state and local campaigns, and restricts campaign activities|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |