Washington 1993 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 593||Law Enforcement||Establishes a "three strikes" law for criminals thrice convicted of serious offenses|
|ITP||Initiative 601||Taxes||Limits state expenditures to rate of inflation and population growth|
|ITP||Initiative 602||Taxes||Limits tax collections and expenditures based on personal income|
|HJR 4200||Religion||Allows counties and public hospital to employ chaplains|
|HJR 4201||Judiciary||Gives District Courts jurisdiction in cases in equity|
- 1993 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |