For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1994 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All two measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 607||Business||Allows the manufacturing and selling of dentures by non-dentists|
|LRSS||Referendum T43||Law enforcement||Allocates taxes on sales of cigarettes, liquor, and pop syrup to violence reduction and drug enforcement programs|
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state