Washington 1994 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All two measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 607||Business||Allows the manufacturing and selling of dentures by non-dentists||
|LRSS||Referendum T43||Law enforcement||Allocates taxes on sales of cigarettes, liquor, and pop syrup to violence reduction and drug enforcement programs||
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state