Washington 1995 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 640||Hunting||Rewrites fishing regulations to ensure certain survival rates for non-targeted species||
|ITP||Initiative 651||Gambling||Allows unrestricted gambling on tribal lands in the state||
|LRSS||Referendum 45||Admin of Gov't||Extends the fish and wildlife commission's responsibilities to include the regulation of shellfish and food fish, the negotiation of interstate agreements, and the appointment of the commission's director||
|VR||Referendum 48||Property||Extends the government's responsibilities to improve property values caused by regulations||
|Sub. SJR 8210||Judiciary||Reduces the number of judges on the Supreme Court and provides for the election of the Chief Justice by the Supreme Court.||
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |