Washington 1996 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the Legislature.
- One of the measures were approved and four were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 655||Hunting||Categorizes hunting certain game species with bait or dogs as gross misdemeanors||
|ITP||Initiative 670||Term limits||Instructs the Secretary of State to issue a ballot notice concerning candidates who oppose congressional term limits||
|ITP||Initiative 671||Gambling||Legalizes limited electronic gambling on tribal lands in the state||
|ITL||Initiative 173||Education||Allows for the issuing of scholarship vouchers for students to attend voucher-redeeming private and public schools||
|ITL||Initiative 177||Education||Allows for "renewed" school districts with publicly-funded non-profit organizations operating "independent" public schools with parental choice and state regulation||
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state