Washington 2001 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved and one were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 747||Taxes||Places limitations on property tax levy increases|
|ITP||Initiative 773||Tobacco||Adds two additional taxes to existing sales taxes on cigarettes and tobacco|
|ITP||Initiative 775||Health Care||Creates a Home Care Quality Authority, governed by a board appointed by the Washington Governor|
|SJR 8208||Judiciary||Permits superior courts to bring in judges from lower courts to hear certain cases|
|HJR 4202||Gov't Finances||Amends constitution to permit the legislature to determine which investments to allow|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state