Washington 2002 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Three of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 776||Transportation||Requires license tab fees to be $30 per year for motor vehicles|
|ITP||Initiative 790||Labor||Places the management of police and firemen's retirement system in a board of trustees|
|VR||Referendum 53||Welfare||Establishes new employer rate classes, increases some taxable wage bases, and imposes surcharges under certain circumstances|
|LRSS||Referendum 51||Transportation||Increases fuel excise taxes, sales tax on vehicles and weight fees on large vehicles|
|HJR 4220||Taxes||Restricts the number of years excess levies by fire protection districts can be made|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |