For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 2003 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All two of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 841||Labor||Repeal ergonomics regulations|
|HJR 4206||Elections||Procedure if an office falls vacant shortly after a general election|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |