Washington 2003 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All two of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 841||Labor||Repeals existing state ergonomics regulations and directs the department of labor and industries not to adopt new ergonomics regulations||
|HJR 4206||Elections||Allows a newly-elected officer to take office early if the office falls vacant after the general election||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state