Washington 2003 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All two of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 841||Labor||Repeal ergonomics regulations|
|HJR 4206||Elections||Procedure if an office falls vacant shortly after a general election|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |