Washington 2004 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Two of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 872||Elections||Establishes a top-two primary for state elections||
|ITP||Initiative 884||Taxes||Increases retail sales tax by 1% and allocates increased tax revenues on education||
|ITP||Initiative 892||Gambling||Authorizes licensed non-tribal gambling establishments to operate the same type and number of machines as tribal governments||
|VR||Referendum 55||Education||Authorizes charter public schools and sets conditions on operations||
|ITL||Initiative 297||Environment||Adds new provisions concerning 'mixed' radioactive and nonradioactive hazardous waste||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |