Washington 2005 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Three of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 900||Gov't Acc||Directs the state auditor to conduct performance audits of state and local governments|
|ITP||Initiative 901||Smoking Bans||Prohibits smoking in public places and in places of employment|
|ITP||Initiative 912||Taxes||Repeals motor vehicle fuel tax increases of 3 cents in 2005 and 2006, 2 cents in 2007, and 1.5 cents per gallon in 2008|
|ITL||Initiative 330||Tort||Limits non-economic damages in medical malpractice cases to $350,000 and limits attorney fees|
|ITL||Initiative 336||Tort||Establishes a supplemental malpractice insurance program for liability exceeding private insurance|
|SJR 8207||Judiciary||Replaces the phrase "district court judges" with the term "limited jurisdiction court judges," thus allowing a judge of any court of limited jurisdiction to be selected for a positions on the Commission on Judicial Conduct|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 2005 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state