For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Bonds for Public University Construction, Referendum 9 (1950)
The Washington Bonds for Public University Construction Bill, also known as Referendum 9, was on the November 7, 1950 ballot in Washington as a legislatively-referred state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have authorized $20 million in state general obligation bonds for constructing public college and university buildings.
|Referred Bill 9|
Election results via: Washington Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||AN ACT providing for the issuance and sale of state general obligation bonds up to twenty million dollars for the purpose of providing buildings at state institutions of higher learning.||”|
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1950 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
- State of Washington History of Referendum Bills
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1950 Voters Pamphlet," accessed September 11, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |