For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Budget information is posted online.
- Meeting information is available.
- County officials have listed contact information.
- Building permits, schedules and fees are posted.
- Some tax information and an online tax payment option is provided, but there are no tax breakdowns.
- There is no information on audits, contracts, lobbying or public records.
The Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council performed an audit of compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law in 2008. Three in ten of the requests submitted were found to be ignored or responded to in violation of state law.
In Washington County, the Sheriff's Office insisted upon getting the name of the requester before providing the jail booking log records. Wisconsin statute does not allow for government agencies to ask for the name(s) of requesters. There were also problems in the county with gaining access to school and town records.
- Washington County official website
- Economic Development Washington County
- Washington County free public records search
- County profile on E-podunk
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- Budget Information, listed under Administration Department.
- Meeting Information, mouse over the Meetings link on the left side of the screen.
- County Officials
- Land Use Division
- Tax Information
- Editorial: We can do better on public records, Green Bay Press Gazette, November 23, 2008