For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Denture Sales, Initiative 607 (1994)
The Washington Denture Sales Initiative, also known as Initiative 607, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in Washington as an Initiative to the People, where it was approved. The measure allowed the manufacturing and selling of dentures by non-dentists, as regulated by a new state board.
|Washington Initiative 607 (1994)|
Election results via: Washington Secretary of State
Text on the Ballot
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||Shall persons other than dentists be licensed to make and sell dentures to the public, as regulated by a new state board of denture technology?||”|
Path to the ballot
Initiative 607 was filed on January 10, 1994 by Vallan Charron of Puyallup. 241,228 signatures were submitted to qualify it for the ballot. The measure was placed on the ballot as provided for by the state constitution.
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1994 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
- List of all State of Washington Initiatives to the People
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1994 Voters Pamphlet," accessed August 29, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Washington Secretary of State, "Initiatives to the People," accessed August 29, 2013
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |