For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Public Assistance Revision, Initiative 178 (1950)
The Washington Public Assistance Revision Initiative, also known as Initiative 178, was on the November 7, 1950 ballot in Washington as an Initiative to the People, where it was approved. The measure transferred the state's public assistance medical program to the Department of Health.
|Washington Initiative 178 (1950)|
Election results via: Washington Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An act modifying the Citizens Securtiy Act of 1948 (initiative Measure No. 172) and transferring the public assistance medical program to the Department of Health.||”|
Path to the ballot
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1950 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
- State of Washington Initiatives to the People
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1950 Voters Pamphlet," accessed September 11, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Washington Secretary of State, "Initiatives to the People," accessed September 11, 2013
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |