Washington Public Power Resources, Initiative 12 (1943)
in Washington State
|Initiatives to the People|
|Initiatives to the Legislature|
|Statutes referred by Legislature|
|Political topics on the ballot|
|Laws • History • Constitution|
Sponsors filed the measure on August 29, 1942. The sponsors collected enough signatures to require the Washington State Legislature to consider the measure. The legislature enacted the measure on February 17, 1943. It is now identified as Chapter 15, Laws of 1943.
- See Energy policy in Washington for a full explanation of energy policy across the state.
- Washington 1943 ballot measures
- 1943 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of Washington ballot measures
- Energy policy in Washington
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|