Washington Red-Light Cameras, Initiative 1187 (2012)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The proposed measure would have required the removal of automatic ticketing cameras not approved by voters.
Path to the ballot
- See also: Washington signature requirements
In order to qualify for the ballot, supporters were required to submit a minimum of 241,153 valid signatures by July 6, 2012.
- The Newspaper.com, "Washington: Statewide Initiative Could Outlaw Traffic Cameras," January 11, 2012
- The Herald, "Tim Eyman targets red-light cameras with statewide initiative," January 10, 2012
- Publicola, "Eyman Files Five New Initiatives," January 9, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State: From Our Corner, "Citizen initiative process now open for business," January 6, 2012