For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Rules for New Counties, HJR 4203 (1990)
The Washington Rules for New Counties Amendment, also known as House Joint Resolution 4203, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in Washington as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have amended the rules governing the creation of new counties. The measure would have amended Section 3 of Article XI of the Washington State Constitution.
|Washington HJR 4203 (1990)|
Election results via: Washington Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||Shall constitutional provisions governing the creation of new counties be amended to alter requirements for county formation, annexation, and consolidation?||”|
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1990 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet
- Washington State Constitution (dead link)
- The Tribune, "Official Notice to Voters," October 10, 1990
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1990 Voters Pamphlet," accessed August 28, 2013
- Washington State Legislature, "Washington State Constitution," accessed August 28, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |