For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Senate Bill 5507 (2013)
|Washington Senate Bill 5507(2013)|
|Legislature:||Washington State Legislature|
|Sponsor(s):||Sen. Andy Billig (D-317)|
|Introduced:||February 1, 2013|
|State house:||April 9, 2013|
|State senate:||April 23, 2013|
|Signed:||May 16, 2013|
|State law:||Laws governing ballot measures in Washington|
|Code:||Washington Campaign Contributions code|
Washington Senate Bill 5507 was signed into law by Governor Jay Inslee on May 16, 2013. It was sponsored and introduced by Sen. Andy Billig (D-317) on February 1, 2013, and approved unanimously in both the House, on April 9, 2013, and the Senate, on April 23, 2013.
The National Conference of State Legislatures provided the following descriptive summary of Washington Senate Bill 5507:
The following statement must be included in the ballot instructions and in a prominent position in the voters' pamphlet: "For a list of the people and organizations that donated to state and local government candidates and ballot measure campaigns, visit www.pdc.wa.gov." The Secretary of State may substitute such language as is necessary for accuracy and clarity. The county auditor or local election official, at their discretion, may instead print the statement in a prominent position on the ballot envelope and in the materials that accompany the ballot, rather than on the ballot itself.
- Changes in 2013 to laws governing ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Washington
- Laws governing ballot measures in Washington
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington Legislature website, Washington Senate Bill 5507," accessed January 22, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures website," accessed January 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.