Wayne County, Pennsylvania
Wayne County is a county in Pennsylvania.
- Main article: Evaluation of Pennsylvania county websites
- The current budget summary is published.
- The names of all county commissioners are provided.
- County commissioner meeting schedules and minutes are provided.
- The website provides a link to the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania, a government sector lobbying association. No other information provided.
- Tax rate information is published. Other local tax information provided.
- Information is available on how to obtain public records.
- The complete budget is not published.
- Individual contact information for county commissioners is not provided.
- County commissioner meeting agendas are not available.
- There is no information on audits, administrative officials, contracts, or building permits and zoning.
According to an article in The River Reporter, Vicky Lamberton, chief clerk for the county, will be serving as the public information officer. She has said
"Requests must be made in person, by email or by fax. 'Requests over the phone will not be honored.' A requester who wishes to appear in person will find Lamberton in the commissioners office in the Wayne County Court House in Honesdale."
- Wayne County Official Website
- Wayne County Tax Assessment
- Wayne County on Epodunk
- Wayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Wayne County Visitor's Guide