Wayne County is a county in Pennsylvania.
- Main article: Evaluation of Pennsylvania county websites
- The complete budget is not published.
- Individual contact information for county commissioners is not provided.
- County commissioner meeting agendas are not available.
- There is no information on audits, administrative officials, contracts, or building permits and zoning.
According to an article in The River Reporter, Vicky Lamberton, chief clerk for the county, will be serving as the public information officer. She has said
"Requests must be made in person, by email or by fax. 'Requests over the phone will not be honored.' A requester who wishes to appear in person will find Lamberton in the commissioners office in the Wayne County Court House in Honesdale."