|Maine House of Representatives, District 140|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||May 15, 1963|
|Place of birth||Portland, Maine|
|Profession||Lobsterman, Small Business Owner|
Parry's professional experience includes working as a lobster bait dealer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Parry served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Marine Resources|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Parry served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Marine Resources|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Amy Davidoff was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 140 incumbent Wayne Parry was unopposed in the Republican primary. Parry defeated Davidoff in the general election.
Parry won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 140. Parry ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Adam Spey (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 140, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Wayne Parry Incumbent||58.4%||2,964|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 140 (2010)|
|Wayne Perry (R)||2,251||52%|
|Gary Connor (D)||1,942||45%|
Comprehensive donor information for Parry is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Parry raised a total of $23,708 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Wayne Parry's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 140||$8,805|
|2010||Maine State House, District 140||$6,137|
|2008||Maine State House, District 140||$8,766|
|Grand Total Raised||$23,708|
2012Parry won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Parry raised a total of $8,805.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Wayne Parry's campaign in 2012|
|Parry, Wayne R||$427|
|House Republican Fund of Maine||$350|
|Collins, Debra A||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$8,805|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Parry raised $6,137 in contributions.
No contributions to his campaign were of $1,000 or more.
Parry has a wife, Nancy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Wayne + Parry + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Wayne Parry
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "Parry, Wayne R," accessed September 18, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Gary Connor (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 140
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |